Battleground Mobile India : Over 2+ years have passed since its initial release, PUBG remains one in every of the foremost popular battle royale games out there that you just can enjoy on PC and consoles. PUBG Mobile is that the version of the sport available for Android and iOS. However, we are sure that nothing matches the PUBG experience that you simply can experience on a bigger display, and which is why during this article, we’ll tell you the way to play PUBG on PC without an emulator and the way to play PUBG Mobile on PC with emulator.
Battleground Mobile India is one in every of the foremost popular and adventurous survival games. With the Windows version, you’ll be able to enjoy the game’s action-packed, fast sequences on a large-sized screen. It’s easy to urge enthusiastic about the sport, especially with the unpredictable gameplay and strategy-based action sequences. within the Battle Royale game developed by Tencent Games, 100 players are pitted against one another, deserted on an island with several weapons and unorthodox items. Since there’s a multiplayer mode, PUBG for Windows has become immensely popular among users round the world.
An action-packed survival game!
PUBG Mobile, or Playerunknown Battlegrounds, has been designed exclusively from the official mobile game. While you’ll enjoy the sport on a bigger screen, it replicates the maps, environments, challenges, weapons, and more.during this online multiplayer game,you’ll bask in super intense, fast-paced action sequences.
How to Play Battleground Mobile India on PC
PUBG PC is obtainableto play via Steam. First you wish to put in Steam, the foremostpopular PC game storefront then follow these steps to inducestarted.
- visit this website by clicking here > download and install Steam for Windows PC.
- Once Steam is installed > open it and register to your account. Or else, if you do not have a Steam account,you’ll be able to create a replacement account yet.
- After you’ve signed in > within the bottom left corner, click on Add a Game > click on Browse the Steam Store for Games > within the search bar, type PUBG.
- From there,you will beready to purchase PUBG for Rs. 999.you simply should click on Add a cart > then make a choice from Purchase for myself or Purchase as a present > add a payment method ** and eventually make your purchase.
- Once you’ve got the sport purchased, you’ll play PUBG on PC.
How to Play PUBG Battleground on PC at no cost
If you do not have a high-end system otherwise you don’t need to splurge the Rs. 999 fee for PUBG, you’ll download PUBG Lite, which could be a free version of the sport for Windows. It comes with scaled-down graphics which makes it easier to run on computers or laptops with low-end specifications. To download it on your PC, follow these steps.
- Go to the PUBG Lite website by clicking here > click on the yellow download button under PUBG Lite for PC.
- On the following page,yet again click on the Yellow Download button to travel ahead.
- After the PUBG Lite setup is downloaded, open it and log in to your PUBG account by entering your credentials.just in case you do not have a PUBG account, take care to form one.
- After you’ve got logged in, click on the Install button.this can install the sport on your computer’s local storage.
- That’s all, you’ll now play PUBG on your computer, that too without paying a dime
How to Play PUBG Battleground on PC
The last method that we are suggesting isn’t for taking part in the PC version of PUBG, but instead through this method you may be able to play PUBG Mobile on your computer with the assistance of an Android emulator. Here we’ll also show you the way to alter PUBG emulator language to English.
- Download the official Gameloop PUBG Mobile emulator which accustomed be called Tencent Gaming Buddy earlier.
- After the .exe file is downloaded, install it on your system.
- Once installed, open the emulator, which you will see will boot up within the Chinese language. So, before going ahead, you would like to vary the language to English.
- To do that, give the run command on your Windows PC by pressing Windows key + R and sort regedit. Click on OK and from the pop-up menu, click on Yes.
- This will open the Registry Editor with the Mobile Game PC already selected within the sub-menus on the left.
- Under Mobile Game PC, double-click on User Language and enter en_US in Value data. Click on OK and restart the emulator.
- Well, that’s it. After you open the emulator,within the search bar rummage around for PUBG Mobile > download and install the sport > once the sport is installed, it’ll appear within the My games section of the emulator. Click on that to play.
- By following these simple methods, you’ll now play PUBG on PC.