IP Webcam is a network camera app that allows users to monitor happenings around the installed wireless cameras remotely. The IP Webcam app can only run on personal computers that use Android emulators.
The IP Webcam PC app allows users to stream live videos without internet access inside the Wifi network. It also enables users to watch video playback on any video viewing platform such as VLC player. The app also supports two-way audio communication and video footage storage on the cloud.
Features of IP Webcam App
- Upload of video footage to cloud storage, e.g. Dropbox, SFTP, FTP, etc
- Video recording format in MPEG4, WebM, MKV, or MOV, MKV or MPEG4
- Audio streaming in opus, AAC, and wav
- Motion detection and alarm
- Supports Videochat
- Supports night vision
How to install IP Webcam on Windows?
Instruction on how to install IP Webcam App on Windows XP/7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install IP Webcam App on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as LDPlayer, BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, MEmu play.
IP Webcam for PC, Mac and Windows– Technical Specifications
- Best Android Emulators – Bluestacks
- Operating Systems – Windows 7,8/10 or Mac
- Category – Tools Apps
- APK File Size – 6.0 MB
- Downloads – 100,000+
- Android Version Required for emulator – Android 4. 2 and up
IP Webcam is one the best Tools Apps application on Google and iOS store. It has very good rating and user experience.
If you have not yet installed IP Webcam on your Android smartphone, please download. It is worth installing on your smartphone.
Download IP Webcam for Windows 10/8/7 |Mac|Laptop:
Most of the applications are available on the iOS Appstore and Google Play Store are built specifically for mobile devices. But Android emulators allow us to use all these applications on PC as well.
So even if the official version of IP Webcam is not available for PC, you can use it with the help of emulators. In this article, we introduce you to two popular Android emulators for using Electric Shaver on your computer.
IP Webcam for Mac, PC and Windows – Method 1:
Bluestacks is one of the best and most widely used emulator to run all your Android apps on PC. Bluestacks software is also available for Mac OS. By using Bluestacks download and install the IP Webcam for Windows laptop. Follow the below step-by-step installation guide
- Install IP Webcam for PC using BlueStacks for pc
- BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC.
Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks
- To begin, Install BlueStacks for your PC first
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search: IP Webcam application it can be modify search and download instructions
- You will see search result for IP Webcam For PC just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for IP Webcam For PC download depending on your internet connection.
- IP Webcam For PC Windows 8, Windows 10/7/XP and Mac computer.
At the bottom of the Bluestacks screen there is an option to install the APK file. No need to go to Google Play Store and install the game. However, it is recommended to use the standard method to install any Android applications.
IP Webcam for PC – Method 2:
MEmu play is another popular Android emulator. It is more user friendly designed for gaming purposes. MemuPlay is simple and easy to use application. It is very lightweight compared to Bluestacks.
Follow the below step-by-step installation guide to Download IP Webcam for PC.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your PC.
- Step 2: After installed, Open the app and find Google Playstore app icon. Double click to open.
- Step 3: Search IP Webcam on Google playstore. Get the official app and click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Installation process will start for IP Webcam For PC download depending on your internet connection.
Download older versions
Download IP Webcam 3.66 on Windows PC – 91.6 MB
Download IP Webcam 3.65 on Windows PC – 103.5 MB
Thanks for visiting Techmorenow.com.