Bluestacks for PC Windows : BlueStacks Emulator puts the Android operating system on your desktop. BlueStacks is the first production software that allows you to use your favorite mobile apps on a Windows PC. You can download apps like Free Fire, PUBG, Evernote or Documents to Go directly into BlueStacks, or sync the apps from your phone using the BlueStacks Cloud Connect Android app. And, basically this application is an Android emulator for PC.
- With full screen android environment you can enjoy playing android games with convenience.
- With bluestack and App Player you can download your desired app/games like; whatsapp, facebook, candy crush, clash of clans and almost all all android apps and games.
- You can also download the APK file you want from a trusted source like (APKTrusted) and install it with just double click.
- Complete customization your android environment with what suites your need, language, location …. itc
- Android Tab: lets you discover the most popular apps and games out there. Switch between apps easily as switch between apps easily.
- You can stream and watch videos while game sessions are in progress.
- More Storage Space: Since BlueStacks 2, storage capacity has been increased up to 32 GB ( i.e, 16 GB internal and 16 GB External SD Card storage). More storage gives more space for more apps and games installation.
- Chat: Find chat window to the left toolbar and start chating with other users while you play your favorite app.
Bluestacks – Installation Requirements:
Bluestacks is a high-end software. You need a minimum configuration laptop to run Bluestacks without issues. Here is the list of minimum requirements you need for your PC.
- OS – Windows 7 or above version
- Harddisk – up to 5 GB free disk space
- RAM – at least 2 GB RAM is required (4 GB is the recommended RAM space)
- Intel or AMD processor
- Updated graphics card drivers
If your system has all these specifications, then go ahead with the installation of Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face frequent stuck in-between while using high-end games like PUBG, Mini militia, etc.
Download Bluestacks for PC –
Here is the download link for Bluestacks – Download Bluestacks for Windows. Download the exe file and install it on your windows laptop. The installation process is simple and straight-forward.
Once you installed the Bluestacks, follow these step to Download any Android apps on PC using Bluestacks emulator.
- Open Bluestacks App player on your Laptop
- Once it is opened, click on the System Apps folder. Find the Google Playstore app which is pre-installed in it.
- Open Google Playstore and search for the Android app you want to install on your PC.
- Click on the Install button and voila! Your favorite android app is now ready to use on your Windows PC.
Bluestacks Alternatives for PC
Like other, no software is perfect. Bluestacks also have some problems like size, some errors, performance and more. So, if you are looking for BlueStacks alternatives for Windows 10 PC and MAC, then you have done the right thing by read on this section. Here you can try some Android Emulator for Bluestacks Alternatives in 2021.
Note : Please use the Bluestacks for PC software by wisely. We are not responsible with misuse of the apps. All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners
Thanks for visiting Techmorenow.com.