Bajaj Finserv Wallet Apk Download EMI card Free
Bajaj Finserv Fastest Online Recharges, No Cost EMI, offers on LED, mobiles and other consumer durables, Payments at online and offline merchants made easy. Bajaj Finserv Wallet Apk you buy your favorite products through no-cost EMI’s in 4 easy steps. Just link you EMI card with you Bajaj Finserv Wallet and enjoy seamless transactions.
It’s simple, it’s easy and it saves time. Bajaj Finserv helps you get fast and easy loan approvals on a range of products ranging from LED TVs, Refrigerators, Washing Machine & Microwaves to Smartphones, Cameras & Watches, Apparels and many more.
Bajaj Finserv Wallet Apk
Bajaj Finserv wallet shop on no cost EMI at the e-commerce companies like Flipkart and Amazon with the all new Bajaj Finserv by mobiwiki. Bajaj Finserv have a 30000 partner outlets across India with your Bajaj Finserv. Bajaj Finserv is the best mobile recharge app that not only lets you complete your online recharges, but also allows you DTH recharge, bus ticket bookings, IRCTC bookings, prepaid, postpaid, electricity, gas bill payments, insurance payments, broadband, landline and data card bill payments, desktop computer on emi, no cost emi mobiles.
Features of Bajaj Finserv
- Recharge prepaid mobile, DTH and pay postpaid, broadband, data card, electricity, gas, insurance and utility bills
- Book instant bus tickets across India and get great cashbacks
- Shop on various shopping, food, travel websites and apps, and avail exclusive offers.
- Pay cashless at more than 5000+ restaurants, cafe, super-markets and gift shops and physical stores.
- 2G, 3G, 4G recharge, prepaid/postpaid bill payment
- Transfer money instantly to anyone with an email or mobile number and Share the app with your friends and earn
- DTH recharges on the new app come with exciting deals and you can pay bills for Tata Sky DTH, Airtel DTH, Dish TV DTH, Reliance Big TV DTH, Videocon D2H and Sun TV DTH, Tata Photon, Reliance Net connect, MTS Mblaze, Idea Net setter.
Bajaj Finserv Wallet electricity bill payments
- BSES Rajdhani Power
- BSES Yamuna
- Reliance Energy
- Tata Power
- MSEB Mumbai
- Chhattisgarh Electricity Board
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam
- Noida Power Company Limited
It can also pay their water bills using the Bajaj Finserv. You can load your wallet using your debit/credit cards or net banking. They can complete your KYC, you can increase your wallet limit from Rs.10k to Rs.1 lakh free of cost.
Bajaj Finserv Wallet Specification
- Best Android Emulators – Bluestacks
- Operating Systems – Windows 7,8/10 or Mac
- App Developer – Bajaj Finance Limited
- App Updated – 04 January 2019
- APK Version – Varies with device
- Category – Finance
- Android Version Required for emulator – Android 4.1 and up
- APK File Size – 4.5 MB
Download and Install Bajaj Finserv Wallet Apk (Windows and mac)
Install Bajaj Finserv Wallet app in PC using BlueStacks for pc
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC.
Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks
- To begin, Install BlueStacks for your PC first
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search : Bajaj Finserv Wallet App application it can be modify search and download instructions
- You will see search result for Bajaj Finserv Wallet App just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Bajaj Finserv Wallet App download depending on your internet connection.
Bajaj Finserv Wallet Apk Direct Download
Stay Tuned with Techmorenow.com, for more updates.